Mismo designs and produces bags and accessories in a triangle of aesthetics, usability and natural materials.
Our products are sold worldwide through selected fashion, design and department stores and through our own online store at www.mismo.dk.
We are now recruiting a Logistics & Sales Coordinator to help us ensure future growth and maintain continuous, professional relationships with our global customers. You will join a dedicated team in an international company with high ambitions and an entrepreneurial mindset.
As part of a small but growing organisation, you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks, focused around the logistics and sales support concerning our wholesale partners. You will be responsible for all daily operations related to logistics, always in close cooperation with management.
- Handling import bulk shipments and quality control (managing of QC team)
- Packing & preparing shipments for export to our B2B customers as well as handling daily B2C webshop orders
- Creating shipping documents and invoices for all outgoing shipments.
- Wholesale support - gradually acquire a solid knowledge of the customers’ individual needs
- Daily maintenance and update of our ERP system
- Assist with daily customer service enquiries (B2B and B2C)
- Maintenance of showroom and stockroom
- Stock management
We imagine that you have a formal educational background within sales or logistics and a minimum of 2-3 years of practical experience within SCM. We prefer that you have acquired your practical logistics skills in the Fashion or Design industries, but most importantly you are a proactive and enterprising personality.
Skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- A proactive, outgoing & collaborative team player
- Service-minded, willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communications skills and excellent with numbers and data
- Experience within B2B logistical processes and sales support
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- A structured mindset that is project and solution oriented
- Detail-oriented and thorough, with a strong sense of the overall perspective
For the right candidate the job offers a great opportunity to work in an innovative landscape with short leads from reflection to action. You will be an important part of a busy everyday schedule in a design company with a global customer base and a strong global awareness.
This is preferably a full-time position, but flexibility in working hours can be met upon request.
Salary by qualifications.
Starting date: September
Deadline: August 15th 2020. Interviews conducted on a continuous basis. We ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Please e-mail your motivated application to email@example.com.
Apply for Logistics & Sales Coordinator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.